Here’s another pearl of wisdom for you:
“Any project can be estimated accurately (once it’s completed).”
Whether you volunteered or you were drafted, congratulations. You’re in charge of your company’s office relocation project. Do it on time and under budget, and you’re a star. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? (Yes, that’s a rhetorical question.) Let’s start with bids.
When you get all those bids back, take a long, careful look. There is much to consider besides that final, bottom-line number:
- Who’s going to take apart/reassemble your modular furniture?
- How are the floors going to be protected during the move?
- Will the computers be shrink-wrapped? (Ours are–that’s one of Studdard Moving Group’s included non-negotiables.)
- How many trucks will transport office equipment to the new site?
- Is there someone from the moving company on-site during the entire move to troubleshoot in real time?
You need an experienced mover who is won’t just work for you, but WITH you — before, during and after the move.
We want that job. Contact us here for a quote.
It’s YOUR move.