This week we’d like to introduce you to your new best friend.
Al is the ultimate moving Project Manager, and we have a whole team of Al’s.
The day your company signs a contract with Studdard Moving Group, your move becomes his move.
Expect Al to:
- Evaluate your parking, your loading docks, your freight elevators long before moving day..
- Help you devise a labeling system (so you don’t end up with 413 totes all marked “miscellaneous” at your new location.)
- Know–and supply–the necessary trucks, tools, and manpower to get your move done in your time frame.
- Advise you on how to handle your modular furniture (disassembled, then reassembled?)
- Coordinate with your electricians and your IT guys so no one is in anyone’s way or causing down time during the move and installation.
On moving day, Al will be on site, troubleshooting.and problem solving.
“It’s my job to get things done on move day – every detail matters! Perfection is my expectation.”
It’s YOUR move.